Make a Difference
Would you like to be part of a team that makes a difference in people’s lives? Prairie View is always looking for trained, talented professionals.
Working at Prairie View
- Newton, part time 36 hours per week.
ADVANCED PRACTICE REGISTERED NURSE:
- Newton Inpatient, full time. Adult/Older adult experience.
- Newton, full time, Monday-Friday.
- Outpatient Clinician/Licensed Addictions Counselor, full time. Master’s Degree and LAC.
- Outpatient Clinician-Center for Sexual Health, full time. Master’s Degree.
- Psychologist, full time. Adult and Older Adult. PhD or PsyD in Clinical or Counseling Psychology.
- Marion County, full time
- McPherson County, full time
- Newton, full time
- Newton, Youth and Family Services, part time.
- On call as needed, Marion County. Will work with children and adolescents.
- Newton, short term temporary. Full time hours until September 2017.
- Newton adolescent residential, on call as needed.
- Newton inpatient, on call as needed.
- McPherson, full time.
PARENT SUPPORT WORKER:
- Newton, on call as needed.
- Newton adolescent residential, part time 24 hours.
- Newton ATC, part time 12 hours.
- McPherson Outpatient, full time.
SIRP – Summer Program
- McPherson and Hillsboro. 20-30 hours per week.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, please submit an online application.
If you have any questions, contact Human Resources department either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (316) 284-6311.