Comprehensive Diagnostic & Treatment Center
At the Comprehensive Diagnostic & Treatment Center, the first step is for you to complete a series of simple evaluations. These typically include:
- A complete physical evaluation (which may include a CT scan or MRI if needed)
- A complete psychiatric evaluation
- Psychological and neuropsychological testing
- A psychosocial assessment
- Consultations by a neurologist, physical therapist and occupational therapist when indicated
With results in hand, together we will develop an individualized treatment plan which may include medications, individual therapy, group therapy, and family consultation. Your diagnosis, goals and interests may also lead us to recommend recreational therapy on our adventure course or expressive therapies with a master’s level art therapist.