Sexual Health Services
Problems surrounding sexual functioning and sexuality can have serious side effects. You are not alone, we can help.
Prairie View’s Center for Sexual Health is focused on helping you enhance relational intimacy. We understand that healthy sexuality is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle. However, there are many factors that can interfere with sexual health. Our team of licensed social workers, psychologists and marriage and family therapists, has specialized training in the treatment of issues relating to sexuality. They can even collaborate with medical professionals when necessary to help you reach your goals for healthy sexuality.
Expert Evaluation and Treatment
When you are ready to talk about your sexual health, our staff can provide the following confidential services:
- Comprehensive evaluation and recommendations for treatment.
- Therapy if you have difficulties with desire, arousal, orgasm or pain. Sex therapy often includes your partner or significant other.
- Treatment if your sexual functioning is being affected by medications or a physical problem.
- Treatment if you struggle with sexual compulsivity, sex addiction or risky sexual behaviors.
- Treatment if you have experienced trauma such as rape, sexual molestation or sexual coercion.
- Treatment for persons of all ages questioning sexual orientation or gender identity.
For more information
To make an appointment or to obtain more information, call 316-284-6400 or 1-800-992-6292 and ask for the Center for Sexual Health. If a therapist is not immediately available, you may leave a confidential voice mail. Please include your telephone number, a time when you are available for a call, and whether we can identify ourselves when we return your call. One of our therapists will respond to you. Some initial information will be taken over the telephone and an appointment for an evaluation can be scheduled at that time.